posted 16 Dec 2013, 04:11 by Linda Dörrzapf
updated 16 Dec 2013, 04:12
After two years, the LIMES consortium is proud to introduce the actual version of LIMES-Mobile for Android to you!
The developed information system LIMES-Mobile with the different apps includes
- A native App LIMES-Mobile for Android,
- A web-based App LIMES-Mobile for all operating systems,
- LIMES-Mobile content in the apps LayAr, Wikitude and Junaio.
A special highlight is the app LIMES-Mobile3D, available for AR-Browser LayAr, Junaio und Wikitude: experience the life at the Limes, where you can discover 3D-watchtowers and see roman soldiers via augmented reality. At the moment there are three sites in Rhineland-Palatinate, Lower Austria and Ruse which offer 3D-contents. (In order to use the 3D-contents you need to be close to the following sites):
- Limes fort Pohl (Germany
- Römerwelt Rheinbrohl (Germany
- Roman Fort Holzhausen (Germany)
- Sexaginta Prista (Bulgaria)
- Svishtov (Bulgaria)
- Archeological Park Carnuntum (Austria)
The app was finally launched on GooglePlay. Just go in your GooglePlay store and download the app.
Or easily scan the QR-Code.